WE’RE HIRING A JUNIOR MEDIA BUYER!!
– You are so bright that you are often mistaken for the Greek sun god Apollo.
– Your work ethic knows no limit, you multi-task and are currently juggling while reading this.
– You love detail, you dominate deadlines, and you organize like a filing cabinet.
– You are a professional, yet have the kind of humor that allows you to enjoy reading this job description.
– Your friends have called you a wise one who can have moments of deep focused concentration.
– You’re decisive, and can separate emotions from making decisions.
Sound like you? If so… Keep reading.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Crushvertise is a young exciting ad agency in Seattle. We pride ourselves on hiring intelligence, and have built the company around this simple strategy. We specialize in leveraging the Facebook ad platform to generate leads. We’re masters of advertising, traffic delivery, campaign maintenance and tracking. You could say we are the media agency of the future that delivers results for our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE / SIMPLER VERSION
– Drive proven profitable ad campaigns and get paid based on their performance
– Lead the coordination and formation of successful direct response Facebook ad campaigns for partners
– Design ad creatives, static images, videos, landing pages that convert and drive traffic to purchase
– Review campaign performance metrics and make media buying decisions based on data
REQUIREMENTS / GOTTA HAVE’S
– Strong interest and desire to learn affiliate marketing
– Comfortable with technology, very detailed
– Open-ness to computer and technology
– Ability to multi-task and stay hyper-focused with detail
– Willingness to learn photoshop, iMovie and an HTML editor
– Ability to learn and leverage google drive, systems, standard operating procedures (SOPs)
– Strong team player, yet able to thrive on your own
EXTENDED SKILLS / TO GIVE YOU THE EDGE
– Previous affiliate marketing experience
– Need for minimal management
WE CAN OFFER
– Competitive compensation heavily weighted on performance
– Incredible training and mentorship in a small tech start-up type environment
– Opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds on the west coast
– Flexible work culture, our team is young and small
– The opportunity to be part of something BIG
– Growth opportunities, being at the beginning of something BIG
– Work experience in a truly digital start-up
– Seattle, near Capitol Hill
If interested or you know someone who is, please send a resume along with thoughts on why this is a great fit: firstname.lastname@example.org