WE’RE HIRING A JR SITE EDITOR
– You are so bright that you are often mistaken for the Greek sun god Apollo.
– You are really good with HTML and love editing websites
– Your work ethic knows no limit, you multi-task and are currently looking at three screens while reading this
– You love detail, you dominate deadlines, and you organize like an OCD accountant.
– You are a professional, yet have the kind of humor that allows you to enjoy seeing our culture.
– You crush challenging technical problems.
Sound like you? If so… Keep reading.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Crushvertise is an exciting, fast growing ad agency in Seattle. We pride ourselves on hiring intelligence, and have built the company around this simple strategy. We specialize in leveraging the Facebook ad platform to generate leads. We’re masters of advertising, traffic delivery, campaign maintenance and tracking. You could say we are the media agency of the future that delivers results for our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE / SIMPLER VERSION
– Full-time 40 hours / week, fixed schedule. (part-time weekend work) Paid consistently 2x monthly with low-fees
– Direct manager support with HR and a career path for professional goal setting and growth
– Provide chat based media buying support for your team in all faucets of technical Facebook media buying
– Clearly and precisely build and test Facebook and Instagram lead generation performance campaigns
– Communicate clearly back and forth with leaders to anticipate and overcome challenges and problems with websites
– Troubleshoot technical issues with website code
– Help innovate and improve team systems and advertiser campaign and launch flow
REQUIREMENTS / GOTTA HAVE’S
– Internet Savvy in using search engines and looking for different websites
– Accurate and precise at following specific instructions
– Comfortable referring to process guides to ensure accuracy of process
– Comfortable learning new interfaces, technologies and ad platforms
– Fluent conversation and written English
– Consistent, reliable computer, monitor, internet and power
– Ability to multi-task and stay focused with detail
– Ability to learn google drive, systems and SOPs
– Strong team player, yet able to thrive on your own
EXTENDED SKILLS / TO GIVE YOU THE EDGE
– Advanced programming experience: HTML, JS, PHP
– Internet Savvy
– Photoshop, iMovie, Slack, GSuite, Trello
WE CAN OFFER
– Competitive compensation consistently paid with low fees
– Incredible training and mentorship in a small tech start-up type environment
– Opportunity to work with great leaders and bright minds
– Flexible work culture, our team is brilliant and creative
– The opportunity to be part of something BIG
– Growth opportunities, being in the early stages of something BIG
– Work experience in a truly digital start-up
– Cebu, Remote
If interested or you know someone who is, please send a resume along with cover letter on why this is a great fit: firstname.lastname@example.org