WE’RE HIRING A SYSTEM ADMIN INTERM
- You are obsessed with organized redundant systems! The craft, the art, being the absolute best Sys Admin you can be to handle any challenges and problems.
- You dream and think about systems admin work and networks
- You have an extraordinary deep sense of passion for networking, servers, architecture and programming
- You program with ease, and salivate over making IT more organized and better
- You can access and configure switches, server dracs, VPNs, Networks
- You are a professional, yet have the kind of humor that allows you to enjoy reading this job description
- Your work ethic knows no limit, you can handle multiple projects all at once
- You love detail, dominate deadlines, and you organize in detail
- You love having full control over servers, their networks, inventory, storage, redundant parts, and are OCD when it comes to cabling and documentation
Sound like you? If so… Keep reading.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Crushvertise is an exciting, fast growing $5M ad agency in Austin Texas! We pride ourselves on hiring intelligence, and have built the company around this simple strategy. We specialize in leveraging the Facebook ad platform to generate leads.
We’re masters of advertising, traffic delivery, campaign maintenance and tracking. You could say we are the media agency of the future that delivers results for our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE / SIMPLER VERSION
- Part-time 5-20 hours / week. Projects will vary as we invest in improvements and infrastructure.
- Direct work experience with CEO and senior Sys Admin. Decades of networking, architecture and programming experience.
- Support highest level decision makers in their quest to improve IT.
- Communicate clearly back and forth with execs, Sys Admin and programmers to anticipate and overcome challenges and better tackle
- Strong networking, systems admin experience
- Strong IT exceptionally organized and documented
- Desire to understand advanced networking, proxies, IT needs
- Strong attention to detail and instruction
- Comfortable in confusing IT challenges, working through problems
- Comfortable with basic programming
EXTENDED SKILLS / TO GIVE YOU THE EDGE
- Direct Sys Admin Work Experience
- High fluency in programming languages
WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive compensation consistently paid with low fees
- Incredible training and mentorship in a small tech start-up type environment
- Opportunity to work with great leaders and bright minds
- Flexible work culture, work remotely with a young team
- The opportunity to be part of something BIG
- Growth opportunities, being at the beginning of something BIG
- Work experience in a truly digital start-up
– Mostly remote with visits to Colocation 78731
If interested or you know someone who is, please send a resume along with cover letter on why this is a great fit: firstname.lastname@example.org